Friday 20 July 2012

My Vegetarian Diet Day ?3 19/07/12



      Hi everybody, doing this next morning but quite early :-) yesterday did finally manage Plus1 Fukushima Food my thoughts on the Japanese starting to sell marine produce from the nuclear coast. Check it out after reading my Diet of the Day ho ho.

  Breakfast

      2 Bananas

  Lunch

      2 x wholemeal bread sandwiches

     
      Brie with chilli, tomato, onion, sweet pepper, sultanas

  Dinner

      2 slices of honeydew melon
      2 slices of pineapple


      Traybake with sunflower oil


      Butternut squash, sweet potato, potato, bell pepper, mushrooms, 
      onion



        Well there you have it, a glamour page of photos as well, i hope my diet looks more interesting than it reads. I got a real taste for the pineapple, it is just perfectly sweet and juicy at the moment. I must admit though that dinner filled me so much i couldn't even manage my supper oranges. That is the power of good food. Please spare a thought for the Fukushima residents and their food.


               So enjoy your food because you are what you eat.

                    Love from Pa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment